Accreditation Process Overview
The initial process of accreditation involves a CV assessment of experience and a telephone interview. Once sufficient merit in your pursuing logistics interim roles is established, we will arrange for an interview and reference checking.
Accrediting an Interim Manager - What we look for
A DEMONSTRABLE RECORD OF PERFORMING
- Background in senior level positions, within sizeable, complex, industry recognised logistics operations
- We are looking for logisticians who have effected change in performance, developing a culture of efficiencies in challenging environments
A STRONG TRACK RECORD OF DEVISING SOLUTIONS
- Although interim management is primarily used for implementing, rather than designing, change, an aptitude for reworking and finding solutions as a project progresses is paramount
- Coordinating change and improvements in a live operating environment is a challenging undertaking and requires an ability to be flexible and creative at problem solving
COMMERCIAL ACUMEN AND A PRAGMATIC MINDSET
- Demonstrating a quick grasp of the commercial and political environment is essential to success as an Interim Manager
A PROFESSIONAL AND ENGAGING MANNER
- From the moment of arriving all eyes will be on an interim manager. Often brought in over others’ heads with a remit to rescue a situation or lead a project, you will need to quickly establish a rapport with the team and earn their trust
As important that you are suited to Interim work, is that it also suits you. See: Is being an Interim Manager for me?